Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maxbotix MB7375 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB
- Features a weather resistant ultrasonic range finder
- Offers a high performance ultrasonic precision rangefinder
- Is small and light weight
- Is designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Detects short and wide zone
The Maxbotix MB7375 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Range Finder is a rugged, ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides wide-angled detection and ranging out to five feet in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB MB7375 ultrasonic sensor features a maximum range of 5 feet (1525 mm). The MB7375 is our sensor with the widest detection zone. High-output, acoustic power, combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings.
This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. HRXL-MaxSonar-WR sensor has a calibrated beam pattern. Each sensor is matched to provide the approximate detection pattern shown in this datasheet. This allows end users to select the part number that matches their given sensing application. Each part number has a consistent field of detection so additional units of the same part number will have similar beam patterns.
- 1 x Maxbotix MB7375 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Resolution: 1 mm
- 6.33 Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42 kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm typically range as 50cm
- Low 2.9 mA average current requirement
- Operational temperature -40 to +65 °C (-40 to +149 °F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- RS232 Serial Output
- Maximum range of five feet (1525 mm)