Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MG995 Servo Motor, RC Servo, 20 kg Metal Gear Servo (4x)
- Offers stable and shockproof, coreless motor, metal gear
- Provides excellent linearity, precision control
- Controllable angle range from 0 to 180°
- Can be rotated within 360° when power off
- Compliant with most standard receiver connectors Futaba, Hitec, etc.
The MG995 Servo Motor, RC Servo, 20 kg Metal Gear Servo (4x) uses a high-precision potentiometer and high-resolution digital chip to ensure stable performance, and solve problems: unsuitable R / C and too slow response time.
The all-metal gear RC servo can control the angle range from 0 to 180, with precise control, and the gears are very consistent, so it can rotate 360 degrees when the power is off. Analog Servo Great for RC helicopters, micro-robots, robotic arms and RC rock crawlers, RC boat motors, various remote control toys, and Arduino experiments. The servo motor is compliant with Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, GWS, etc.
- 4x MG995 Servo Motor, RC Servo, 20 kg Metal Gear Servo
- Stall torque: 12 kg/cm (6 V), 13 kg/cm (7.2 V)
- Operating Speed: 0.17 sec / 60 degrees (4.8 V no load) | 0.13 sec / 60 degrees (6.0 V no load)
- Operation Voltage: 3.0 - 7.2 V
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Dead Band Width: 4 us
- Plug Specification: JR FUTABA and so on
- Temperature range: -30 - +60°
- Power Supply: through external adapter
- Weight: 55 g