Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- micro:Maqueen Plus V2 Advanced STEM Education Robot (18650 Battery version)
- Offers a storage box with a deeper base to provide enough room
- Comes with five line-tracking sensors, reliable and flexible
- Works well with HuskyLens AI camera
- Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom
- No complex assembly, get started in minutes
- Note: micro:bit board and batteries are not included
The micro:Maqueen Plus V2 Advanced STEM Education Robot (18650 Battery version) is the latest version of the STEAM educational robot Maqueen Plus. Optimized with more expansion ports, larger capacity power supply, and larger body.
It is fully compatible with more peripheral components like HuskyLens AI camera, Maqueen Mechanic Kits, which makes it an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary students. Maqueen Plus V2 is not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be used for after-school extended exercises and robot competitions.
Note: The motor, vehicle wheel, support wheel, and battery panel have been installed before delivery.
- 1x micro:Maqueen Plus V2 (18650 Battery) Vehicle body
- 1x H-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1x Line-tracking Map
- 136 x 65 mm / 5.35 x 2.56 inch
- Power Supply: MBT0021-EN-18650: 18650 Lithium battery (3.6V or 3.7V) x 1, onboard charging circuit, MicroUSB and TYPE-C charging interfaces, 4 hours to charge fully
- Support micro:bit V1 and V2
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Motor Rated Rotation Speed: 133 rpm
- Buzzer x1
- 5V IO (P0 P1 P2) x3
- 3.3V IO (P0 P1 P2 P8 P9 P12 P16) x7
- 3.3V I2C x2
- 5V I2C x1
- Large Size LED Car Lights x 2
- RGB Ambient Lights x 4
- Line-tracking Sensor x 5
- Line-tracking Sensor with One-key Calibration
- IR Receiver x1
- SRO4 Ultrasonic Module x1
- Programming Platform: Mind+, MakeCode