Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Monk Makes Power Module for micro:bit
- Provides output of 3.3V and input of 4.5 to 12V DC
- Features a JST battery connector attached to wires
- Supplies up to 700mA
This is the tiny Monk Makes Power Module for micro:bit. At one end it provides a regulated 3.3V output that you can use to power your micro:bit using the JST battery connector attached to wires coming from the other end of the board.
The Monk Makes Power module for micro:bit board can be used with an AC to DC adapter, solar panels, or other sources of power that are not the 3V or so that the micro:bit is expecting.
- 1 x Monk Makes Power Module for micro:bit
- Input connector: 2.1mm DC barrel jack connector positive center connector
- Output connector: JST-2.0mm on flying leads
- Voltage regulator IC: LD1117-3.3V