Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements
- Communicates over a one-wire bus
- Can derive power directly from the data line
- Requires no external components
The One-Wire Ambient Temperature Sensor - MAX31820 provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements with ±0.5°C accuracy over a +10°C to +45°C temperature range. Over its entire -55°C to +125°C operating range, the device has ±2.0°C accuracy.
- 3.0V to 3.7V power-supply range
- Measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C accuracy from +10°C to +45°C
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 bits to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to 12-bit digital word in 750ms (Max)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside programmed limits (Temperature Alarm Condition)