Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-1,5A-35V-TP-H
- Compact and versatile with a single channel and 3-35 V input
- Offers a variety of current options and flexible control modes
- Equipped with an adjustable thermal protection system
- Powers a wide range of laser diodes with a max output of 10 A
- Features a broad input voltage range and impressive noise figure
The Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-1,5A-35V-TP-H is a compact and versatile laser diode driver, equipped with a single channel and a 3-35 V input. This device offers a variety of current options and flexible control modes, such as proportional, PWM, or combined. It is designed with an adjustable thermal protection system to safeguard the laser diode from overheating.
The driver is capable of powering a wide range of laser diodes, with a maximum current output of up to 10 A. It can modulate the current flowing through the diode with a frequency of up to 100 kHz. This device can power virtually any laser diode available in the market, including those with wavelengths of 405 nm, 445 nm, 520 nm, 638 nm, 650 nm, 808 nm, and 980 nm.
The Opt Lasers LPLDD-1,5A-35V-TP-H boasts a broad input voltage range, multiple control options, an impressive noise figure, high bandwidth, short rise and fall time, and various current output options. The thermal protection system, designed to work with an NTC 10kΩ, β=3950 thermistor, ensures the laser diode is protected from overheating. The operating temperature of the protection system can be adjusted between 10 - 50 °C using a trimmer.
- 1x Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-1,5A-35V-TP-H
- 50 x 33 x 26.3 cm
- Max Output Current: 1.5 A
- Max Power Dissipation: 15 W
- Modulation Input Voltage Range: 0 - 5 V
- Modulation Type: Analog / TTL
- Pre-Set Current Setting: 0 A
- Softstart Time: 1 ms
- Temperature Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
- Rise Time: less than 1µs
- Fall Time: less than 1µs
- Noise and Ripple (RMS): 0.7 mA
- Vcc Logic: 7.5 – 35.0 V
- Vcc Laser Diode: 3 – 35.0 V