- Origami Circuits Classroom Set
- Combines simple electronics with centuries-old Japanese papercraft art
- Offers a great way to teach art, design, engineering, and basic electronics
- Lets you create solderless pathways with nylon-based Maker Tape
- Includes origami paper for quick and easy builds
- Powered at 3V and have no danger of shocking or harming
The Origami Circuits Classroom Set includes origami paper for quick and easy builds. Follow one of the many project guides or create your own. Since Maker Tape will stick to just about anything you can easily add motors and lights anywhere you want.
Combine simple electronics with the centuries-old Japanese papercraft art of Origami. By adding LEDs and self-sticking motors you are able to create 3D papercraft projects that move, light up, and blink! This is a great way to teach art, design, engineering, and basic electronics.
Add LEDs to paper, cardboard, walls, glass, or even stick them to fabric to make temporary wearables. Create solderless pathways with the nylon-based Maker Tape. Easily connect components by just sticking tape to them! Maker Tape is flexible, durable, and conducts with less than 10 ohms per foot of resistance.
These kits are intended for makers ages 10 and up due to the small parts and dexterity concerns. Coin cell batteries of any type can be extremely dangerous if swallowed and caution is always recommended.