Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Common type of resistive sensor
- Produces a very small voltage drop
- Equipped with a 24-bit analog to digital converter
- Uses a high-resolution ADC to read up to two signals and plugs into any VINT port
The Phidget VINT Wheatstone Bridge Sensor Interface is a common type of resistive sensor that produce a very small voltage drop. Load cells, strain gauges, pressure sensors, and piezoelectric sensors are all examples of sensors that usually operate in this way. In order to measure these tiny voltage changes, you need a Wheatstone bridge input. The Wheatstone Bridge Phidget uses a high-resolution ADC to to read up to two of these signals and plugs into any VINT port.
Accurate and Adjustable
This board is equipped with a 24-bit analog to digital converter, resulting in accurate measurements at resolutions as high as 59.6 µV/V. The bridge gain can be changed in software to 1, 2, 64, or 128, allowing you to get the best resolution for the range of the sensor you use. An error event will be launched whenever the measurement value saturates, so your program can dynamically change the gain when necessary.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Number of Bridge Inputs: 2
- Bridge Voltage Resolution: 59.6 μV/V
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 20 ms/sample
- Bridge Current Max: 50 mA
- Input Voltage Limit Min: Ground + 0.25V DC
- Input Voltage Limit Max: 5V Supply - 0.25V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 25 μA
- Current Consumption Max: *bridge current plus 1.5 mA
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C