Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Interface kit with 8 analog & digital inputs and 8 digital ouput
- On-board powered 6-port full-speed (12Mbit/s) USB hub
- Maximum current per USB port: 500mA
- RoHS compliant
The Phidgets Interface Kit 8/8/8 w 6 Port USB Hub is the combination of Interface Kit 8/8/8 with an on-board powered 6-port full-speed (12Mbit/s) USB hub.
The Analog Inputs are used to measure continuous quantities, such as temperature, humidity, position, pressure, etc. A wide variety of sensors have been offered that can be plugged directly into the board using a cable. Sampling rates can be set at 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and multiple of 8ms up to 1000ms.
The Digital Inputs have a Digital Input Hardware Filter to eliminate false triggering from electrical noise. They can be used to convey the state of devices such as push buttons, limit switches, relays, and logic levels.
The Digital Outputs can be used to drive LEDs, solid state relays (such as the SSR Relay Board), transistors; in fact, anything that will accept a CMOS signal.
Connecting additional USB devices to the this kit is as easy as plugging them into the on-board 6-port hub. Each USB port on the hub has a maximum current supply of 500mA.
- Phidgets Interface Kit 8/8/8 w 6 Port USB Hub
*Note: The kit does not include any cables.
- API object name: InterfaceKit
- USB voltage: 4.6 - 5.5VDC
- Supply voltage: 6 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: 10- 500mA
- Available external current: 500mA
- Power jack hole diameter: 5.5mm
- Power jack pin diameter: 2.1mm
- Power jack polarity: Center positive
- Recommended wire size: 16 - 26 AWG
- USB speed: Full speed
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C