Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Picade Raspberry Pi Gaming Kit V2 (Raspberry Pi 4 Compatible)
- Features a kit to build a desktop retro arcade machine
- Has black, powder-coated panels
- Offers acrylic marquee and console with authentic artwork
- Includes push-fit arcade buttons and a joystick with black ball top
- Stands on grippy rubber feet
The Picade Raspberry Pi Gaming Kit V2 (Raspberry Pi 4 Compatible) is ultimate desktop retro arcade machine! Picade is a Raspberry Pi-powered mini arcade that you build yourself, with authentic arcade controls, a high resolution 4:3 display that's ideal for retro gaming, and a punchy speaker to hear those 8-bit game soundtracks at their best.
The all-new Picade has been completely redesigned, from the inside out! There's new artwork, a new display and display driver board, dedicated power button, an all-new Picade X HAT (now with USB-C), easier wiring, easier access to the interior of the cabinet, beautiful new packaging, a bunch of extra goodies (stickers and an enamel Picade pin), and a gorgeous Picade poster and assembly instructions.
Picade comes in kit form, and it'll take around two to three hours to build. The cabinet is made from powder-coated MDF, giving it a quality look and feel similar to a full-size arcade. All you'll need to add is a Raspberry Pi, USB-C power supply, and micro-SD card. There's dedicated power management on-board Picade X HAT; just plug your USB-C power supply into the HAT and it'll power your Pi through its pins.
The power button connected to the HAT means that once your Pi is safely shutdown, the power will be cut completely to the Pi. A simple press of the power button will boot your Picade up again. A gorgeous new neon-look Picade logo on the marquee, and rainbow stripes on the console and screen-surround, evoke classic consoles, as do the assembly instructions and poster.
- Higher resolution for 8" display
- 1024 x 768 (4:3 ratio) IPS (wide viewing angle) display
- Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
- Powered by micro-USB cable (included) from your Pi
- Push-fit speaker terminals
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- USB-C power management, power switch pins, and power button
- 4-way joystick inputs
- 6 player buttons
- 4 utility buttons
- Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT securely