- Pre-assembled project board for 28 pin microcontrollers
- 8 digital inputs, 8 Darlington driver outputs, and 4 analog channels
- Note: The 9V battery clip is for 4.5V or 6V, NOT a 9V battery
- PICAXE-28X2 Microcontroller Chip sold separately
The PICAXE 28-pin Project Board is designed to allow rapid prototyping with 28-pin microcontrollers. The board provides connections for eight digital inputs, four analogue inputs and eight digital outputs. Each of the outputs is driven through a darlington driver, which will drive up to 800mA per output. Ribbon cables with connectors are also included, which enable easy interfacing to the board. Space is provided on the board for adding an optional motor driver IC, through which DC gear motors can be controlled with forward/reverse directional control.
- Optional L293D Motor Driver IC can easily be added
- Ribbon cables included
- Secondary power supply for external devices