Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PicoGo Mobile Robot, Self Driving, RC with US Plug
- Offers a smart mobile robot based on Raspberry Pi Pico (Included)
- Provides a 1.14-inch IPS colorful LCD display
- Features a resolution of 240 x135 pixel
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Supports USB 1.1 with device and host
The PicoGo Mobile Robot, Self Driving, RC, Based on RPi Pico (Included) w/ US Plug is a smart mobile robot based on Raspberry Pi Pico.
It includes an ultrasonic module, LCD module, Bluetooth module, line following module, and obstacle avoidance module, all these functions are highly integrated for easily achieving IR obstacle avoidance, auto line following, Bluetooth/IR remote control, and more. With various advanced features, it will help you fast get started with smart robot design and development.
IR obstacle avoidance: The module sends an IR beam and detects objects by receiving the reflected IR beam, to easily avoid obstacles in the way.
Auto line following: Features 5-ch IR detector for sensing and analyzing the black line, combined with PID algorithm for adjusting robot movement, high sensitivity, stable tracking.
Ultrasonic sensor: Ultrasonic is generally faster and easy-to-calculate, suitable for functions like real-time control, and obstacle avoidance, with the industrial practical ranging accuracy, it is widely used in robot research and development.
Object tracking: The robot is able to detect the front objects by ultrasonic or IR, and keeps moving to track the target automatically.
IR remote control: Integrates IR receiver, so that you can control the robot to move or turn direction by sending infrared light from the remote controller.
Bluetooth remote control: Comes with mobile phone APP, allows you to use the phone to control the movement of the robot, or control its peripherals like changing LED color, making the buzzer sound, etc.
Note: This product requires two 14500 batteries to work, which are not included and should be purchased separately.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico (pre-soldered header)
- 1x PicoGo baseboard
- 1x PicoGo acrylic panel
- 1x 1.14inch LCD Module
- 1x Ultrasonic sensor
- 1x IR remote controller
- 1x USB-A to micro-B cable 1.2 m
- 1x PH2.0 8-Pin cable 5cm opposite side headers
- 1x Mini cross wrench sleeve
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Screws and standoffs pack
- Power Plug: US
- Raspberry Pi Pico: Included
- 5-ch infrared sensor: Yes
- Onboard multiple smart robot sensors: Yes
- Display: LCD IPS colorful
- Resolution: 240 x 135 pixels
- Colors: 65 K
- Integrates Bluetooth module: Yes
- Colorful RGB LED: Yes
- Battery protection circuit: Yes
- Weight: 0.366 kg