Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pimoroni Adhesive Backed Mini Speaker 8Ω (1W)
- Compact and ideal for embedded microcontroller projects
- Delivers powerful sound despite its small size
- Features a Picoblade-compatible 2-pin connector for easy connection
- Compatible with Inventor 2040 W
- Maximum power output: 1 W
The Pimoroni Adhesive Backed Mini Speaker 8Ω (1W) is a compact speaker that is ideal for embedded microcontroller projects. This mini speaker, which is also used in the Pirate Audio: Speaker, delivers a surprisingly powerful sound output despite its small size.
It comes with a Picoblade-compatible 2-pin connector, which simplifies the process of plugging it into various devices, eliminating the need for soldering or dealing with screw connectors. This speaker is compatible with the Inventor 2040 W. It has an impedance of 8 ohms, with a maximum power output of 1W.
- 1x Pimoroni Adhesive Backed Mini Speaker 8Ω (1W)
- 30 x 20 x 4.5 mm
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power: 1W maximum