- Pimoroni enviro:bit Module for micro:bit
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Features a BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor
- Offers a TCS3472 light and color sensor
- Supports Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython
- Doesn't need soldering
With the Pimoroni enviro:bit Module for micro:bit you will be able to sense the world around you. It's loaded with sensors for air and weather, color and light, and sound, and slots right onto your micro:bit.
Just slot it in your micro:bit, then code enviro:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, or with MicroPython in the Mu code editor. The sensors go hand-in-hand really well with the LED matrix on micro:bit, letting you graph sensors readings or have the LEDs react to sound, for example.