Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pogo-a-go-go Solderless GPIO Pogo Pin Connectors
- Solderless solution to connect pHAT to Pi Zero
- Reliable electrical contact with springy pogo pins
- Tool-free installation and removal
The Pogo-a-go-go Solderless GPIO Pogo Pin Connectors provide a quick and easy solution for fitting a pHAT to a Pi Zero or Zero W. These springy pogo pins, nuts, bolts, and spacers ensure reliable electrical contact between the Pi Zero and pHAT, without the need for tools or permanent connections.
This allows for easy switching between different projects and the possibility to connect two Pi Zeros and pHATs, if using less than ten pins in total.
- 10x Pogo GPIO Pin
- 4x M2.5x12 mm Nylon Bolt (White)
- 4x M2.5x7 mm Nylon Spacer (White)
- 5x M2.5 Nylon Nut (White)
- Pin length when extended is approximately 9.5 mm
- Pin length when compressed is approximately 7 mm