Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 4-Channel RC Servo Multiplexer (Assembled)
- Can be used with standard hobby radio control systems and servo controllers
- Allows for easy switching between two independent signal sources
- Measures the width of incoming RC pulses
The Pololu 4-Channel RC Servo Multiplexer (Assembled) can be used with standard hobby radio control systems and servo controllers to allow easy switching of servo control between two independent sources using a separate auxiliary channel as the input selector. This makes it ideal for applications in which you have two possible control sources and want to be able to switch between them on the fly.
The RC multiplexer measures the width of incoming RC pulses on the channel labeled SEL and compares it to a user-configurable threshold (with ±64 µs of hysteresis) to decide whether the master (M1–M4) or slave (S1–S4) inputs to the mux should show up on the output channels (OUT1–OUT4). By default, the threshold is approximately 1700 µs and the slave inputs are only selected when the pulses on SEL are above this threshold.
The multiplexer considers the RC signal on the SEL channel to be valid if it has a 10–330 Hz pulse rate and 0.5–2.5 ms pulse width. The other inputs (S1–S4 and M1–M4) are unrestricted.
- 1 x Pololu 4-Channel RC Servo Multiplexer (Assembled)
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Weight: 4.3 g