Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu LP 6V 2oz-in Motor with 48 CPR Encoder (No Gearbox)
- Features a non-removable pinion gear
- Is integrated with 48 CPR
- Is intended for use at 6 V
- Provides two mounting holes threaded for M3 screws
- Has a diameter of 24.2 mm / 0.95 in
The Pololu LP 6V 2oz-in Motor with 48 CPR Encoder (No Gearbox) is intended as a replacement low-power (LP) 6 V motor with encoder for the 25D mm metal gear motors. It is intended for use at 6 V, but in general, these kinds of motors can run at voltages above and below this nominal voltage.
Lower voltages might not be practical, and higher voltages could start negatively affecting the life of the motor. The output shaft has a non-removable pinion gear that works with all of Pololu 25D mm gear motor gearboxes.
The motor has a diameter of 24.2 mm (0.95 in) and a length of approximately 43 mm (1.7 in) from the top of the motor can to the bottom of the encoder. The top of the motor has two mounting holes threaded for M3 screws.
These mounting holes are 17 mm apart and form a line with the motor shaft at the center. The mounting holes have a depth of approximately 2 mm.
25D mm gearboxes are not sold separately, but if you have a gear motor with a damaged motor or encoder (or if you want to effectively add an encoder to a version without an encoder), you can transfer the gearbox to this replacement motor.
- 1 x Pololu LP 6V 2oz-in Motor with 48 CPR Encoder (No Gearbox)
- 25 x 46 mm (D x L)
- Gear ratio: 1:12
- No-load speed at 6 V: 6200 rpm
- No-load current at 6 V: 50 mA
- Stall current at 6 V: 2400 mA
- Stall torque at 6 V: 2 oz·in
- Motor type: 2.4 A stall at 6 V (LP 6 V)
- Lead length: 8 in3
- Encoders: Y
- Weight: 60 g
- Metric with module: 0.4 m
- Number of teeth: 12
- Face thickness: 2.5 mm
- Pressure angle: 20°
- Gear position: 4.5 mm from top of motor to top of gear