Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motoron M2H18v20 Dual High-Power Motor Controller Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Supports independent control of two bidirectional DC motors
- Delivers continuous output currents up to 20 A per motor
- Includes aluminum standoffs, header pins, and terminal block options
- Features reverse-voltage protection and configurable motion parameters
- Comes with a comprehensive user's guide and Python library support
The Pololu Motoron M2H18v20 Dual High-Power Motor Controller Kit for Raspberry Pi is a sophisticated product designed to facilitate the control of DC motors from a Raspberry Pi (Model B+ or newer) via an I2C interface. This kit supports motor supply voltages ranging from 6.5 V to 30 V and is capable of delivering continuous output currents of up to 20 A per motor. This particular version comes with aluminum standoffs, header pins, and terminal block options, which are included but not pre-soldered.
The Motoron M2H series of dual high-power motor controller add-on boards are designed to control up to two bidirectional, brushed DC motors with a compatible Raspberry Pi (Model B+ or newer). These controllers are engineered to stack on top of a Raspberry Pi (Model B+ or newer), akin to a HAT (Hardware Attached on Top), and multiple controllers can be stacked on top of each other, enabling independent control of numerous motors.
The M2H18v20 controller supports motor supply voltages from 6.5 V to 30 V and can deliver continuous output currents up to 20 A per motor. This controller can be identified from other M2H controllers by its larger discrete MOSFETs and the number 150 on top of the tall silver electrolytic capacitors.
This version is a kit that includes but does not pre-solder the following connectors: one 2x20 stackable female header, three 2-pin 5mm screw terminal blocks, and one 1x25 breakaway male header. This header can be cut or broken into smaller header strips for installation as desired. Additionally, the kit includes a set of four M2.5 standoffs (11 mm length), screws, and nuts that can be used to secure the board at the proper height.
Please note that the M2H18v20 controller supports an absolute maximum motor supply voltage of 30 V and is not intended for use with 24 V batteries.
- 1x 2x20 Stackable Female Header
- 3x 2-Pin 5mm Screw Terminal Block
- 1x 1x25 Breakaway Male Header
- 4x M2.5 Standoff (11 mm length), screws, and nuts
- M2H18v20 board
- 65 x 56 mm
- Channels: 2
- Model: Motoron M2H18v20
- Control interface: I2C
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 30 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 20 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 3.0 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Connectors soldered: No
- Weight: 17 g