Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller
- Offers a compact solution for controlling two DC motors
- Features two status LEDs
- Provides reverse-voltage protection
- Configurable automatic error response
- Operates Voltage: 4.5 V - 48 V
The Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller offers a compact solution for controlling two DC motors using a UART serial interface. Multiple Motoron controllers can be connected to the same serial bus, making it easy to expand a system with additional motors.
The M2U256 operates from 4.5 V to 48 V and can deliver continuous output currents up to 1.8 A per motor.
- 1x Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller
- Channels: 2
- Control Interface: Non-inverted TTL serial (UART)
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Continuous Output Current Per Channel: 1.8 A
- Peak Output Current Per Channel: 6.4 A
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Header pins soldered: No
- Weight: 1.5 g