Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller (Header Pins Soldered)
- Offers a compact solution for controlling two DC motors
- Features two status LEDs
- Configurable automatic error response
- Provides reverse-voltage protection
- Operates Voltage: 4.5 V - 48 V
The Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller (Header Pins Soldered) offers a compact solution for controlling two DC motors using a UART serial interface. Multiple Motoron controllers can be connected to the same serial bus, making it easy to expand a system with additional motors. The M2U256 operates from 4.5 V to 48 V and can deliver continuous output currents up to 1.8 A per motor.
The Motoron does not require any PWM outputs or timers on your microcontroller. Instead, only a single I2C or UART interface is needed regardless of how many Motorons you connect.
- 1x Pololu Motoron M2U256 Dual Serial Motor Controller (Header Pins Soldered)
- Control Interface: Non-inverted TTL serial (UART)
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Continuous Output Current Per Channel: 1.8 A
- Peak Output Current Per Channel: 6.4 A
- Reverse Voltage Protection: Yes
- Header Pins Soldered: Yes
- Weight: 2.5 g