Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Useful and versatile prototyping expansion board
- Board for the Raspberry Pi Zero computer
- Raspberry Pi GPIO pins
- Separate pads
The Prototyping HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero is a useful and versatile prototyping expansion board for the Raspberry Pi Zero computer. All of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins except GPIO 24, ID_SC and ID_SD are broken out into separate pads and 3.3 volt, 5 volt and ground rails run down the sides of the prototyping area on board. The board has a working area with pads arranged into groups of three pins. The board is supplied as a ready to solder kit with a 40-pin header to connect to the Raspberry Pi.
- Prototyping area on board
- Working area with pads
- Arranged into groups of three pins
- Supplied as a ready to solder kit
- 40 pin header to connect to the Raspberry Pi