Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- For V-Slider or V-Slider Mini motorized camera shooting kits
- Designed to choose speed and direction (left or right)
- Two alternative setups
- Controller accepts 12V DC
The RatRig V-Motion Lite Upgrade Kit w/o Motor will give you the opportunity to upgrade your existing V-Slider or V-Slider Mini motorized camera shooting kits, which you can build and customize as you intend to add precision to your shots. This upgrade kit has two alternative setups: the standard assembly and the reverse assembly (if the camera head is too large). The V-Motion Lite Controller lets you choose speed and direction, left or right.
Designed for your existing RatRig equipment, this kit lets you add better continuous motion with a huge range of speeds available with one of the 3 V-Motion motors offered (not included): the RatRig V-Motion Slow, Fast or Standard Speed Motor. Assemble it easily with your V-Slider (, RatRig Camera V-Slider 120cm DIY Kit, etc.) without any extra tool needed, and start shooting amazing shots today! The Battery Pack requires AA batteries (not included).
- 1x Belt
- 1x 3mm Hex Key
- 1x AA Battery Pack (for 8x AA battery, not included)
- 1x V-Motion Controller
- 2x Knob
- 2x T-Nut
For reverse assembly:
- 1x 2.5mm Hex Key
- 1x 1.5mm Hex Key
- 4x 25mm screw
- 4x Black Spacer
- Load capacity: 10 Kg (with a fully horizontal V-Slider)
- Inclination will influence performance.
- You can use a third-party power source with your V-Motion Lite as long as it is rated at 12V DC and has a standard DC barrel jack
- If you use an AC adapter make sure it is rated at 2A or more