Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (300mm)
- Robustly designed for RTK development boards
- Features injection-molded stress-relief boots
- Offers optimal balance of low loss and high flexibility
- Ideal for use with GNSS Multi-Band L1/L2/L5 Surveying Antenna
- Performance varies with frequency for optimal results
The Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (300mm) is a robust cable designed to connect RTK development boards to high-quality 'UFO' style GNSS antennas. With a length of 300 mm, it is ideal for connecting devices situated on monopoles or tripods, without leaving excessive cable.
This cable features injection-molded stress-relief boots, making it capable of withstanding harsh environments and rigorous field use. The SYV-50-3 cable type was chosen for its optimal balance of low loss and high flexibility, compared to the RG58. It has a loss of 52dB per 100m or 0.16dB of loss per length of 300mm.
The cable has a nominal impedance of 50Ω. For optimal performance, it is recommended to pair this cable with a GNSS Multi-Band L1/L2/L5 Surveying Antenna. The cable's performance varies with frequency, with losses ranging from 23.74dB/100m at 200 MHz to 98.68dB/100m at 3000 MHz.
Please note that the cable's performance may vary depending on the frequency used. For optimal performance, it is recommended to use the cable within the specified frequency range.
- 1x Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (300mm)
- Cable Length: 300 mm / 1 ft
- TNC Connector: Male
- SMA Connector: Male
Frequency (MHz) / Loss (dB/100m)
- 200 / 23.74
- 400 / 33.93
- 900 / 51.80
- 1800 / 69.40
- 1900 / 77.06
- 2000 / 79.21
- 2400 / 87.40
- 3000 / 98.68