Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reka:Bit - Enhance Your Robotics Experience w/ micro:bit
- Compact and ideal for school projects and DIY endeavors
- Compatible with Microsoft MakeCode Editor for easy programming
- Equipped with numerous indicator LEDs for coding and troubleshooting
- Features a co-processor for efficient multitasking and motor control
The Reka:Bit - Simplifying Robotics w/ micro:bit is a compact expansion board for the micro:bit, designed to elevate your robotics projects. This device is the successor to the EDU:Bit, and it leverages the foundational concepts learned from the EDU:Bit's comprehensive hands-on lessons. The Reka:Bit's smaller size makes it an ideal choice for innovative school projects, competitions, or even personal DIY endeavors.
The Reka:Bit is equipped with numerous indicator LEDs to aid in coding and troubleshooting. These LEDs correspond to the IO pins connected to all six Grove ports and DC motor outputs from the co-processor, enabling easy monitoring of program and circuit connections. The Reka:Bit also features power on/off indicators, as well as Undervoltage and overvoltage LEDs, to provide warnings in case of power input issues.
The device also boasts a co-processor designed to handle multitasking efficiently. This allows for simultaneous control of up to four servo motors and two DC motors, animation of the micro:bit LED matrix, and illumination of RGB LEDs in various colors.
The Reka:Bit comes with a variety of features, including two DC motor terminals, built-in motor quick test buttons, four servo motor ports, two Neopixel RGB LEDs, six Grove ports, three Analog Input/Digital IO ports, two Digital IO ports, and one I2C Interface. It also includes a DC jack for power input, an ON/OFF switch, a power-on indicator, and undervoltage and overvoltage indicators and protections.
Please note: It is important to monitor the power on/off, undervoltage, and overvoltage indicators to prevent any potential issues with the power input.
- 1x micro:bit v2
- 1x REKA:BIT Expansion Board
- 1x USB Power and Data Cable
- 1x 4xAA Battery Holder
- 1x Mini Screwdriver
- 3x Grove to Female Header Cable
- 2x Building Block
- 1x 9 Lift Arm
- 4x Building Block Friction Pin
- 10.4 x 72 x 15 mm
- 2x DC motor terminals with built-in motor quick test buttons (no coding needed)
- 4x Servo motor ports
- 2x Neopixel RGB LEDs
- 6x Grove ports (3.3V)
- 3x Analog Input / Digital IO ports
- 2x Digital IO ports
- 1x I2C Interface
- DC jack for power input (3.6 - 6VDC)
- ON/OFF switch
- Power on indicator
- Undervoltage (LOW) indicator & protection
- Over-voltage (HIGH) indicator & protection