Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino/Seeeduino compatible
- Standardized shape design
- Working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- Provides NO/NC interfaces
The Relay Shield V3 for Arduino utilizes four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn’t be directly controlled by Arduino’s Digital I/Os.
Standardized shield form factor enables smoothly connection with the Arduino. The shield also has four dynamic indicators show the on/off state of each relay.
- NC1- Normally Closed. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY1 pin is set low and disconnected when RELAY1 is high
- NO1- Normally Open. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY 1 pin is set high and disconnected when RELAY1 is low
4 Digital Pins to control 4 Relays:
- RELAY1-RELAY4 pins can be connected directly with Arduino pin number of 7-4, so that four relays could be easily controlled by the Arduino