Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RF Explorer Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyser - WSUB1G PLUS
- Features an internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
- Provides low frequency support from 50 KHz (LF, MF, HF, VHF + UHF up to 960 Mhz)
- Offers a wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands
- Is the deal choice for HAM bands from 160 m to 33 cm
- Comes in a solid metal case
The RF Explorer Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyser - WSUB1G PLUS is a powerful, high performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50KHz. The new SLIM model offers an outstanding robust design, a more convenient USB connector on the side and larger internal battery capacity.
It provides low frequency support from 50 KHz (LF, MF, HF, VHF + UHF up to 960 Mhz) and offers a wide band coverage to all popular sub-1 Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
RF Explorer has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use. There is no need to read large user manuals to get advantage of its advanced functionality. Most of the complexity inherent to full sized Spectrum Analyzers is simplified with automatic functionality resolved by the firmware.
For instance, you do not need to adjust Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) everytime you select a different frequency span. Actually, you do not even need to know what RBW is.
You can progress in your RF learning curve and come back to this manual and online tutorial anytime. The RF Explorer Standard models includes 7 functional buttons in the front side. The unit also includes at least one RF connector 50 ohm impedance standard SMA format. All models have a SMA left connector installed and, optionally, some models have a second SMA connector at the right position for extended range and functionality.
- Frequency band: 0.05 – 960 MHz
- Frequency span: 0.1 – 960 MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25 dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuator 30 dB
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium Ion 1800 mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Wideband 144/433 MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900 MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5 dBm
- Dynamic range: -125 to 10 dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30 dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125 dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10 ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-2 dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1 Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6 to 600 Khz