Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robo Pico: Simplifying Robotics for Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W (Robo Pico Only)
- Equipped with a 2-channel DC motor driver and four servo motor ports
- Features seven Grove I/O connectors for versatile connectivity
- Includes Quick Test buttons and motor output LEDs for easy checks
- Offers a single button for microcontroller reset, enhancing convenience
The Robo Pico: Simplifying Robotics for Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W (Robo Pico Only) is a device designed to seamlessly integrate with the Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W. It is equipped with a 2-channel DC motor driver, four servo motor ports, and seven Grove I/O connectors, making it an ideal choice for designing a WiFi-controlled robot car or constructing a smart IoT project system.
The Robo Pico harnesses the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W. It comes with a dual-channel DC motor driver, four servo motor ports, seven Grove ports, a Maker port, two RGB LED NeoPixels, and a piezo buzzer. The onboard DC motor driver is designed to manage either two brushed DC motors or a single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor, and even four servo motors simultaneously, rated between 3.6V and 6V. Each channel can handle up to 1A of continuous current.
The device also includes Quick Test buttons and motor output LEDs for quick and easy checks on the motor driver without the need for writing any code. All GPIO pins are conveniently arranged at the edge through the Grove and Maker ports, eliminating the need for soldering and enabling faster connection of any Qwiic, STEMMA QT, or Grove I2C device. All Raspberry Pi Pico or Pico W pins can be accessed via two 20-way pin headers.
The Robo Pico features a single button to reset the microcontroller, eliminating the need for repeated plugging and unplugging of the USB cable. There are three ways to power the Robo Pico - via the Raspberry Pi Pico W USB (5V) socket, with a single-cell LiPo/Li-Ion battery, or through the VIN (3.6–6V) terminals. However, only one power source is required to power both the controller board and motors at a time. The power supply from all these sources can be controlled with the power on/off switch onboard.
The Robo Pico is a versatile platform, suitable for experts in CircuitPython, MicroPython, or C++ as well as beginners. It allows users to choose the language that best suits them, or provides an opportunity to learn a new one. The Robo Pico is not just about crafting physical projects - it's about enhancing coding skills as well.
Important Note: Only one power source is needed at a time to power up both the controller board and motors. The power supply from all these power sources can all be controlled with the power on/off switch onboard.
- 1x Robo Pico
- 4x Grove to Female Header Cable
- 1x Transparent Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 1x Silicone Rubber Feet (Pack of 4)
- Versatile power circuit
- Automatic power selection: USB 5V, LiPo (1-cell), or Vin (3.6-6V)
- Built-in 1-cell LiPo/Li-Ion charger with over-charged and over-discharged protection
- Power on/off switch with status LED
- 1x Reset Button
- 7x Grove Ports for flexible I/O options (digital, analog, I2C, SPI, UART...)
- 1x Maker Port (JST-SH 4-Ways Connector)
- GPIO Breakout for Raspberry Pi Pico W
- 13x Status indicator LEDs for GPIO pins
- 2x RGB LED (Neopixel)
- 2x Programmable Button
- 1x Piezo Buzzer with Buzzer Mute Switch
- 2x DC Motor Terminal
- 2x Motor Status LED
- 2x Motor Test Button
- Mounting holes
- 4x 4.8mm mounting hole
- 4x M3 screw hole