Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Power input: DC-in 5V
• Compass: 3-Axis Digital Compass HMC5843
• G-Sensor: 3-Axis Accelerometer ADXL345
• Communication through I2C interface
• Compatible with RB-100 and RB-110 single board computer
• Includes 12-inch cable with 6-pin 0.1" female connector
The RoBoard RM-G144 Magnetic Compass, ±16g 3-Axis Accelerometer Board combines the HMC5843, a 3-axis magneto-resistive sensor with the ADXL345, a 3-axis accelerometer. The communication is done via I2C and the sensor connects easily to the RB-100 and RB-110 single board computers. The dimension of this sensor is only 20 x 20 mm.
The HMC5843 is a surface mount multi-chip module designed for low field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as low cost compassing and magnetometry. The ADXL345 is a 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. The digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through I2C digital interface.