Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Standard size digital servo
- Torque @7.4V: 35.0 kg-cm/486.0 oz-in
- Speed: 0.11 sec/60º
- Voltage: 6 to 7.4V
- Weight: 70g
DMP Electronics introduces the RoBoard RS-1270 Digital Servo Motor. It is the standard size digital servo dedicated for robotics, with precise-made steel gears and back horn design, the aluminum and plastic chassis design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps operating and making your robot more active.
- Digital 4096 with steel gear and 2 ball bearings
- Coreless servo motor
- Back-horn design
- Suggested voltage: 7.4V
- Size: 40.4mm x 20.1mm x 40.3mm
- Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V and 150 mA @ 7.4V
- Stall torque (at locked): 26 kg-cm/ 361 oz-in @ 6.0V and 35 kg-cm / 468 oz-in @ 7.4V
- Stall current (at locked): 4000 mA @ 6.0V and 5000 mA @ 7.4V