Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rotrics DexArm Maker Edition All-In-One Robotic Arm
- Features a versatile all-in-one desktop robotic arm
- Designed for makers, designers, and anyone
- Offers easily laser engraving, cutting and 3D printing
- Lets you write a beautiful hand-written letter or draw an artistic picture
The Rotrics DexArm Maker Edition All-In-One Robotic Arm is the first versatile desktop robot arm with an extreme 0.05 mm high repeatability. It is designed for makers, designers, and anyone who wants to make meaningful things on their desktop!
Easily do laser engraving and cutting, 3D printing, and much more. Build for makers and designers to bring their ideas to life, Rotrics’s functional modular design is aimed to complete any task from simply grasping, drawing to 3D printing and laser engraving.
The decelerator is the core of a robotic arm, the patented decelerator design reduces the gap between gears, allowing 0.05 mm extremely high repeatability. Empower the capacity for high precision laser engraving, 3d printing even lightweight industrial applications.
Rotrics does not like handling screws and cables when using an intelligent product. That's why they creatively pack every function into a module to remove the unwanted screws on the end effector. Switch out modules in just one click.
Rotrics gives you an intuitive and interactive way to control and bring your ideas in just a few clicks with our software. To keep Rotrics easy-to-use, they integrated Blockly into our software, which allows dragging and placing the code blocks to control Rotrics.
Control a robot arm is as easy as play a board game. Also, an API is provided for experienced developers to control Rotrics in Processing, Python, and G-code.
To make controlling Rotrics even easier, they designed the 3.5-inch touchscreen allows you to check the status and command Rotrics within your hand. Download the G-code files to the SD card and start drawing/engraving/printing.
No need to keep connecting to your computer. With the pen holder module, Rotrics can write a beautiful hand-writing letter and draw an artistic picture, Bring arts to your home or write your homework.
- 1 x Rotrics Arm
- 1 x Pen Holder Module
- 1 x Laser Engraving Module
- 1 x 3D Printing Module
- 1 x Touchscreen
- 1 x Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 x Extruder
- 1 x Build Plate
- 5 x Printing Sticker
- 5 x Wood Plate
- 1 x DC Y Power Splitter
- 1 x Pen
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x Dual Type-C Cable
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Backup Nozzle
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- 1 x Filament Holder
- Axis: Up to 4
- Precision: 0.1 mm
- Repeatability: 0.05 mm
- Payload: 500 g (max)
- Speed: 500 mm/s (max)
- Angle: 220°
- Supported OS: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Ports: USB-C x 2, External Motor Ports
- Power: DC 12 V 7 A
- Weight: 5.29 lb / 2.4 kg
- Working Area: R 380 mm x 220°
- Laser Power: 2500 mW
- Wavelength: 405 nm
- Supported Materials: wood, bamboo, leather, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, anodized aluminum, etc.
- Non-supported Materials: steel, copper, glass, gem, transparent material, reflective materials, etc.
- Supported File Types: SVG, jpeg, png, etc
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, Wood, Carbon Fiber
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Travel Speed: Up to 150 mm/s
- Supported File Types: STL. OBJ
- Supported Slicing Software: Cura, S3r