Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rotrics DIY Kit for DexArm
- Offers two DIY modules with end effector breakout boards
- Provides a USB Type-C breakout board with male to female socket
- Allows you DIY your own DexArm modules
- Perfect connector to communicate with Arduino
- Power level is 12 V
The Rotrics DIY Kit for DexArm includes two DIY modules with end effector breakout boards and a USB Type-C breakout board with male to the female socket.
The DIY module allows you DIY your own DexArm modules such as a higher power laser module and motor gripper. The USB Type-C breakout board is a perfect connector to communicate with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and OpenMV Cam.
- 2 x DIY module with the breakout board
- 2 x DIY module cover part
- 1 x USB Type-C Breakout board
- 8 x M2.5x6 Hex screw
- 2 x 8-pin male header pin strip
- DIY module: 33 x 33 x 54 mm
- USB Type-C Breakout Board: 54 x 13 x 4 mm
- +12 V
- Weight: 26 g
USB Type-C Breakout Board
- 5 V
- Weight: 10 g