Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeed Arduino Sensor Kit - Base
- Allows you to build thrilling projects in minutes
- Teaches basic program and Grove modules
- Offers access to an online platform
- Works with all operating systems
- Note: Arduino UNO board not included
The Seeed Arduino Sensor Kit - Base is made for Makers who have just started using Arduino to explore the vast space of electronics and programming. This kit teaches how to connect and program basic Grove modules that include both sensors and actuators.
This kit was elaborated in collaboration with Seeed Studio and provides the Arduino community with the opportunity to build projects with minimal effort of both wiring and coding. This kit acts as a bridge to the world of Grove and provides a flexible way for Makers to extend their projects to include other complex Grove modules.
The Kit includes access to an online platform with all the instructions required to plug, sketch and play with the different Grove Modules. Please note, this kit does not include the Arduino Uno board.
Note: This kit is available in the following languages: English, Chinese, and Spanish.
- 1x Seeed Arduino Sensor Kit - Base
- 7x Digital connections
- 4x Analog connections
- 4x I2C connections
- 1x UART connection
- LED - simple LED that can be turned ON or OFF, or dimmed
- Button - pushbutton that can either be in a HIGH or LOW state
- Potentiometer - a variable resistor that increases or decreases resistance when turning its knob
- Buzzer - a piezo speaker that is used to produce binary sounds
- Light sensor - a photoresistor that reads the light intensity
- Sound sensor - a tiny microphone that measures sound vibrations
- Air pressure sensor - reads air pressure, using I2C protocol
- Temperature sensor - reads temperature and humidity at the same time
- Accelerometer - a sensor used for orientation, used for detecting movement
- OLED screen - a screen that values or messages can be printed to