- Seeedstudio Grove Chainable RGB LED v2.0
- Features a full-color LED driver
- Provides three constant-current drivers
- Based on a P9813 chip
- Built-in clock regeneration
- Support for control of each individual LED
The Seeedstudio Grove Chainable RGB LED v2.0 is based on a P9813 chip which is a full-color LED driver. It provides 3 constant-current drivers as well as modulated output of 256 shades of grey. This Grove module is suitable for any colorful LED-based projects.
It communicates with an MCU using 2-wire transmission (Data and Clock). This 2-wire transmission can be used to cascade additional Grove - Chainable RGB LED modules. The built-in clock regeneration enhances the transmission distance.
- Smart Toys
- Home Automation
- Multiple light control
- 1x Grove - Chainable RGB Led V2.0
- 1x Grove Cable
- 40 x 20 x 15 mm
- Max Chained LED Quantity: 1024
- Input voltage: 5 V
- Max working current: 60 mA
- Working temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- Weight: 11g
- Note: Battery not included
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.