Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro
- Offers high sensitivity and accuracy to toxic gas
- Features UART and analog voltage signal output
- Provides good stability
- Low power consumption
- Pre-calibration (With build-in MCU and temperature sensor)
The Seeedstudio Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro (Pre-Calibrated) is an enhanced version of Grove - Oxygen Sensor (GG2020-O2), Compared to the Grove - Oxygen Sensor (GG2020-O2).
It has a built-in temperature sensor to make temperature compensation, which can correct the measurement error caused by the temperature difference and make the measurement more accurate.
On top of that, it is equipped with a high-performance microprocessor, which allows it to have digital output and analog voltage output capabilities at the same time, making the sensor easier to use and calibrate and shorten the development period.
- 1 x 101020912, Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro-GGC2330 (Pre-calibration)
- 1 x Grove Cable
- Target Gas: O2
- Resolution: 0.1%VOL
- Measurement Range: 0-25%VOL
- ReOperating Voltage: DC 5±0.1V DC
- Operating Current: < 10 mA
- Output: Output UART (TTL electrical Level, 3V)
- Operating Conditions: -20~25 °C / 15~90% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Conditions: -20~50 °C / 15~90% RH (no condensation)