Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital normally open switch that controls a relay
- Capable of switching much higher voltages and currents
- Peak voltage capability: 250V@10A
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Wio and LinkIt ONE
The Seeedstudio Grove Relay Module is a digital normally open switch that controls a relay capable of switching much higher voltages and currents than your normal Arduino boards. When set to HIGH, the LED lights up and the relay closes allowing current to flow. The peak voltage capability is 250V at 10 amps.
- 1 x Grove - Relay
- 1 x User Guide
- 42mm x 24mm x 18.50mm
- Operating Voltage 5V 3.3V~5V
- Operating Current 60mA 100mA
- Relay Life 100,000 Cycle 100,000
- Cycle Max Switching Voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
- Max Switching Current 5A 5A
- Weight: G.W 19g