Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2104 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & Temperature Sensor
- Based on FDR technology
- Provides a no-code experience
- Features IP66 enclosure
- High performance and great durability
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN Networks
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2104 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & Temperature Sensor is based on FDR technology with the advantages of fast configuration, safe connection, accurate & wide-range measurement, and simple calibration.
Wireless soil moisture and temperature sensor can help in automatic irrigation systems, greenhouse control, fine agriculture, soil monitoring, and other scenarios. SenseCAP S2104 wireless LoRaWAN soil sensor can help better manage the soil scientifically and efficiently. In addition, If you want to test the soil salinity, please check the SenseCAP S2105 which also monitors soil electrical conductivity.
SenseCAP S2104 can cover a transmission range of 2 km in urban scenes and 10 km in line of sight scenes while keeping lower power consumption during the transmission process. Remote monitoring through Bluetooth can also benefit large-scale deployment, it provides the biggest efficiency by saving time and labor needed to deploy and manage devices.
Together with a replaceable battery that supports up to 10 years of usage and an industrial IP66 enclosure that supports -40 ~ 85 °C operating temperature and harsh environment, it meets the need for LoRaWAN-based IoT solutions in the real world.
- 1x Sensor Node
- 1x Bracket
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 4x KA4 x 20 mm Self-drilling Screw
- Microcontroller: Wio-E5
- Support Protocol: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: App Tool to change parameters
- LoRaWAN Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / RU864
- Max Transmitted Power: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136 dBm at SF12 BW = 125 KHz
- Communication Distance: 2 to10 km (depending on gateway antenna and environments)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 100 % RH (non-condensing)
- Weight: 405 g
- Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Accuracy: 0 to 50 °C: ±0.5 °C | -40 to 0, 50 to 80 °C: ±1 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
Soil Moisture (VWC-Volumetric Water Content)
- Range: 0 to 100% (air-water)
- Accuracy: 0 to 50%: ±3% | 50 to 100%: ±5%
- Resolution: 0 to 50%: 0.1% | 50 to 100%: 0.5%