Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP Wireless Soil Moisture & Temperature Sensor LoRaWAN 868MHz
- Offers high reliability and stability
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission
- Offers IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
- Provides rapid installation and deployment
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol Class A
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP Wireless Soil Moisture & Temperature Sensor LoRaWAN 868MHz measures soil volumetric water content (VWC) and soil temperature at the range of 0 ~ 100% (m³/m³) and -30 ~ 70 ℃ respectively.
With the high-quality soil moisture and temperature probe, this sensor features high precision and sensitivity regardless of soil variability, making it widely applicable in industrial IoT (IIoT) scenarios such as water-saving irrigation, outdoor fields, greenhouses, and more.
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a 2-in-1 sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for user cases powering end devices by batteries for years.
To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected soil moisture and temperature data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Building and Industrial Control
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other Wireless Sensing Applications
- 1 x Sensor
- 1 x Bracket
- 4 x M4 Self-drilling Screw
- 2 x M3 Self-drilling Screw
- Range: -30 to +70 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Range: From completely dry to fully saturated (from 0% to 100% of saturation)
- Accuracy: ±2% (0 to 50 %) ; ±3% (50 to 100 %)
- Resolution: 0.03 % (0 to 50%); 1% (50 to 100%)
- Microcontroller: Ultra-low-power MCU
- Support Protocol: Based on LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol
- LoRa Channel Plan: EU868
- LoRa Power Output: 16 dBm (EIRP)
- Sensitivity: -137.5 dBm(SF12, BW125KHz)
- Current Consumption: 5 μA (sleep mode) | 120 mA max (active mode)
- Communication Distance: 2 to 10 km (depending on different antennas and environments)
- Measuring Area: A cylinder area (with the probe as the center, diameter: 7 cm, height: 7 cm)
- IP Rating: IP66
- UV Resistance: anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1
- Enclosure Material: PC
- Operating Temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Capacity: 19Ah (non-rechargeable)
- Weight: 415 g