Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - AS923
- Offers wide-range coverage up to 10km for LoRaWAN applications
- Compatible with multiple LoRaWAN Network Servers
- Features built-in SenseCAP Local Console for easy setup
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for convenient power solution
The SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - AS923 is a standard LoRaWAN gateway designed to connect to various network servers. It is compatible with global LoRaWAN frequency plans ranging from 865 MHz to 923 MHz, making it suitable for a variety of LoRaWAN applications such as smart building systems, environmental monitoring systems, and precision farming.
This gateway is equipped with multiple features to ensure optimal performance. It is compatible with several LoRaWAN Network Servers such as AWS, TTN, and ChirpStack, and can operate in Packet Forwarder or Basics Station mode. It also includes a built-in LoRaWAN Network Server based on Chirpstack, offering a reliable solution for launching a LoRaWAN network.
The device is designed with a built-in SenseCAP Local Console for Configuration, which simplifies the setup process via a Web UI through Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet. It also supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), providing a convenient power solution for users who prefer to power the gateway via Ethernet rather than using an additional power supply cable.
The gateway offers wide-range coverage and a strong signal, providing up to 10km of LoRaWAN coverage. This allows for data transmission over extremely long ranges at low data rates. The device's performance is further enhanced by the mature hardware solution MT7628 and Semtech SX1302 baseband Long Range chip, supporting Cellular, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet internet connections.
The SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - AS923 also comes with professional management tools and cloud services. These tools, including the SenseCAP Portal and SenseCAP Local Console, allow for efficient and easy monitoring and management of the gateway.
Please note that the gateway can be easily set up straight out of the box. It can be bound and managed through the SenseCAP Mate APP and SenseCAP Portal. After setup, sensors can be configured in the same manner to create the LoRaWAN network solutions.
- 1x SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN® Gateway
- 1x Adapter
- 1x 3dBi Long-Range Antenna
- 143.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector not included)
- 150.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector included)
- Processor: MT7628 (MIPS24KEc@580MHz)
- RAM: DDR2 128 MB
- Flash: 32 MB
- Long Range Gateway Chip: SX1302
- Channel: 8
- LoRaWAN Protocol: V1.0.3 Class A/Class B/Class C
- Switchable Frequency Band: US915/AU915/KR920/AS923
- Long Range Sensitivity: -125dBm @125KHz/SF7, -139dBm @125KHz/SF12
- Long Range TX Power: Up to 26 dBm
- Antenna: Long Range - 3dBi External Antenna with Base
- Wi-Fi: Internal Antenna, Impedance 50 Ohm
- Wi-Fi Support: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Ethernet: 1xRJ45 (10M / 100 M)
- PoE PD Support
- Cellular (Optional): Another version is optional, coming soon
- Input Voltage: DC 12V - 2A, PoE (IEEE 802.3 af), 40V-57V DC
- Interfaces: Ethernet RJ45 * 1, RP-SMA Female Antenna Connector * 1, Micro SD Card Slot (Future use) * 1, USB Type-C (Console) * 1
- Management Software: Web
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 °C
- Relative Humidity: 0% - 85% (non-condensing)