Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Provides clean 5V/3.3V to your breadboard or project
- Requires soldering and assembly
- No assembly manual provided
The Breadboard Power Supply Kit is a very simple breadboard power supply kit that takes power from a DC wall wart and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage. The .1" headers are mounted on the bottom of the PCB for simple insertion into a breadboard. Pins labeled VCC and GND plug directly into the power lines. The lone pair of pins have no electrical connection but help support the PCB. There are two pins available within the barrel jack footprint. Any stripped +/- DC supply can be connected instead of the barrel connector. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/5V).
This product comes as a bag of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes. No assembly manual is provided.
- DC Barrel Connector (2.1mm center positive)
- TO-220 Voltage Regulator (LM317 1.5A max current)
- 1N4004 Reverse Protection Diode
- 100uF 25V Capacitor
- 10uF 25V Capacitor
- 0.1uF 50V Capacitor
- Red Power LED - High Brightness
- 2pcs SPDT Slide Switch
- 4pcs 0.1" Header Pins
- 2pcs 330Ω Resistor 1/6W
- 390Ω Resistor 1/6W
- 240Ω Resistor 1/6W
- Bare PCB with Silkscreen Indicators
- Recommended power supply: Wall Adapter Power Supply - 9VDC 650mA