Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MCP4725 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) breakout board
- I2C interface (standard, Fast, and High-Speed supported)
- On-board SCL, SDA, VCC and GND for basic I2C pinout
- Great for sound generation, musical instruments, and creative projects
The Breakout Board for MCP4725 I2C DAC is an I2C controlled Digital-to-Analog converter (DAC). A DAC allows you to send analog signal, such as a sine wave, from a digital source, such as the I2C interface on the Arduino microcontroller. This version of the MCP4725 Breakout fixes a few issues with the board including the IC footprint, the I2C pinout, changes the overall board dimensions to better fit your projects, and a few more minor tweaks. This board breaks out each pin you will need to access and use the MCP4725 including GND and Signal OUT pins for connecting to an oscilloscope or any other device you need to hook up to the board.
- Small package
- 12-bit resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V supply
- Internal EEPROM to store settings