Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Latest version of popular through-hole Simon Says Kit
- Will take only 20-40 minutes to assemble
- A soldering iron and wire cutters are the bare minimum tools required
- You will have a greater knowledge of through-hole soldering and the tools
Some changes to the Simon Says - Through-Hole Soldering Kit should make it easier than ever for the beginner to build! All components are through-hole, making this kit a great place to start when you’re learning to solder. When building this kit, you’ll have a chance to solder a 28-pin microprocessor, LEDs, battery clips and more.
After you have successfully assembled the kit, you will have a greater knowledge of through-hole soldering and the tools, techniques, and terminology required to populate your own PCB prototype. You will have a development platform with 5 outputs (LEDs and buzzer), 5 inputs (buttons), and serial for debugging. And, of course, you’ll have your very own Simon game!
- 1x ATmega328 - pre-programmed with Simon firmware
- 1x Buzzer
- 2x 0.1μF Cap
- 1x 10K Resistor
- 4x LEDs (blue, yellow, red, green)
- 2x Slide Switch
- 4x Battery Clips
- 2x AA Batteries
- 1x Button pad
- 1x Bezel
- 4x Standoffs and screws
- 1x Assembly instructions
Note: This video was made using the older version of the Simon kit, so there are a few components that won’t be in the same place as in your kit, but the parts are still the same so the video should still be helpful.