- SingleTact Tail Extender
- Offers simple analog 3-wire interface
- Common mode noise rejection along the length
- Provides high dynamic range and errors less than 1.0%
- Features I2C interface for digital integration
- Highly sensitive and repeatable sensors
The SingleTact Tail Extender is a single element tactile pressure sensor that accurately and reliably quantifies applied force combined with a simple interface board offering a 0 to 2 V analog output for immediate Data Acquisition (DAQ) integration and an I2C based interface for integration into embedded systems.
Common mode noise rejection along the length. For optimal performance use one extender per sensor and do not touch the connectors during use.
- 1 x SingleTact Tail Extender
- Tail Extender: 75 mm
- Supply Voltage (Vcc): 3.7 - 12 V
- 12C clock frequency: 100 or 400 KHz
- I2C bus level: 3-5 V
- I2C output range (sensor data): 10-bit
- Analog output range: 0-2 V
- Permitted analog output load: >5KΩ
- Frame Sync level: 3.3 V CMOS output
- Sensor update rate (I2C or analog): >140 Hz (dependent on settings)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.