Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Snap Circuits STEM Classroom Activity Kit
- Includes 6 Activity Kits
- With durable carrying case for all 6 student kits
- Build, test and troubleshoot circuits to apply basic principles of electricity
- Grades: 3-5
The Snap Circuits STEM Classroom Activity Kit is designed to be used in a class size of 12 to 18 students. It covers all the standard NGSS requirements for electricity.
Included in this kit are all the components, student guides, teacher guide, carrying tote, and even spare parts. The curriculum was written by teachers for teachers to cover a 10-day course in electricity.
The kit allows Students to grasp how electrical circuits work, and drive appreciation for how electrical circuit impact their lives. It enriches students w/ STEM and includes common core Math and English language Arts standards.
Appropriate for entry-level science educators and STEM-certified teachers who want to dive deeper into tech with their students. A step-by-step curriculum to teach concrete skills and concepts through regular steps and processes. Open Ended challenges: Real-world applications relevant to students - creates confidence and stamina for problem-solving.
- 6x Snap Circuits Activity Kit
- 6x Student Workbook
- 1x Teacher Curriculum Guide
- 1x Carrying Case
- Grades: 3-5
- 6 activity kits (suitable for 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 student to activity kit ratio)
- 1 Teacher curriculum guide delivering 10 days of lessons
- 6 student workbooks
- Parts: electric switch, meter, resistors, LEDs, lamps, motor
- Packet of spare parts to ensure continuous learning
- Supplemental materials with both traditional assessments (pre/post/summative) and project-based, hands-on assessments for flexibility in teaching styles
- Slide presentation, PDF and link to Google Docs presentation
- Durable carrying case for all 6 activity kits
- Summary sheet detailing curriculum flow for communicating value