Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Nominal Voltage: 5V
- 420 mA stall current (32 mA no load)
- 31,000 RPM @ 5V
The Brushed DC Pager Motor (RPM2) is a tiny pager motor that operates best at low voltages. At just over 2cm long (including 5mm shaft), this DC motor is great for micro robotics applications.
Note: Solarbotics suggests 18 gauge wire insulation makes a great bushing for the shaft.
- Size (mm): 16.54 (body) + 5 (shaft) x 7.05mm diameter
- Wire leads: ~25 mm
- Weight: 0.02 Kg
- Shaft: ~1.01 mm diameter x ~5mm length
- 1.5V: 17.5mA (no load), 120mA (stall), 9700 RPM (no load)
- 3V: 22mA (no load), 260mA (stall), 18420 RPM (no load)
- 5V: 32.1mA (no load), 420mA (stall), 31900 RPM (no load)