Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun BME280 Atmospheric Sensor (Qwiic)
- Measures atmospheric pressure from 30 to 110 kPa
- Doesn't need soldering to connect it
- Provides a 3.3 V SPI interface
The SparkFun BME280 Atmospheric Sensor (Qwiic) is an easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings, all without taking up too much space. Basically, you can find out anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions from this tiny breakout.
The BME280 Breakout has been designed to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring. Utilizing the handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, 0.1"-spaced pins have been broken out in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
The on-board BME280 sensor measures atmospheric pressure from 30 to 110 kPa as well as relative humidity and temperature. The breakout provides a 3.3 V SPI interface, a 5 V tolerant I2C interface (with pull-up resistors to 3.3 V), can be configured to take measurements with less than 1 mA of current draw.
- 1 x SparkFun BME280 Atmospheric Sensor (Qwiic)
- Operating Voltage: 1.71 - 3.6 V (Default on Qwiic System: 3.3 V)
- I2C and SPI Interface
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Pressure Range: 300-1100 hPa
- I2C Address: 0x77 (Default) or 0x76
- Full Accuracy: 0 - 65 °C (32 - 149 °F)
- Operational: -40 - 85 °C (-40 - 185 °F)