Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Distance Sensor - 1.3 Meter, VL53L4CD (Qwiic)
- Utilizes the VL53L4CD next-generation ToF sensor
- Measures the distance from 1 to 1300 mm
- Doesn't need soldering
- Qwiic compatible
- Operating Voltage: 2.6 to 3.5 V
The SparkFun Distance Sensor - 1.3 Meter, VL53L4CD (Qwiic) utilizes the VL53L4CD next-generation ToF (Time of Flight) sensor module to give you the highly accurate measurements at short ranges for its size. The VL53L4CD from STMicroelectronics uses a VCSEL (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser) to emit an infrared laser to time the reflection to the target.
The sensor lets you measure the distance to an object from 1 to 1300 mm away with millimeter resolution. To make it even easier to get your readings, all communication is enacted exclusively via I2C, utilizing the handy Qwiic system so no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, it still has broken out 0.1-inch spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
- 1x SparkFun Distance Sensor - 1.3 Meter, VL53L4CD (Qwiic)
- Board: 1 x 1 inch (L x W)
- Operating Voltage: 2.6 V to 3.5 V | (typically 3.3 V via Qwiic cable)
- Average Current Consumption: 22 mA typically | 24 mA max | 40mA peak current (including VSCEL)
- Measurement Range: 1 mm to 1300 mm
- Resolution: ±1 mm
- Light Source: Class 1 940 nm VCSEL
- Field of View: 18°
- Max Read Rate: 100 Hz
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- 7-bit unshifted I2C Address: 0x29
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to +85 °C
- Power LED
- Jumpers: Pull-up Resistors | LED