Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun GPS Breakout NEO-M9N Chip Antenna (Qwiic)
- Offers a 92-channel u-blox M9 engine GNSS receiver
- Detects jamming and spoofing events
- Allows normal operation even under strong RF interferences
- Equipped with an on-board rechargeable battery
- Qwiic compatible / No soldering required
The SparkFun GPS Breakout NEO-M9N Chip Antenna (Qwiic) is a high quality, GPS board with equally impressive configuration options.
The NEO-M9N module is a 92-channel u-blox M9 engine GNSS receiver, meaning it can receive signals from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou constellations with ~1.5-meter accuracy.
This breakout supports concurrent reception of four GNSS maximizes position accuracy in challenging conditions increasing precision and decreases lock time and thanks to the onboard rechargeable battery, you'll have backup power enabling the GPS to get a hot lock within seconds.
- 1 x SparkFun GPS Breakout NEO-M9N Chip Antenna (Qwiic)
- Integrated Chip Antenna
- 92-Channel GNSS Receiver
- 1.5m Horizontal Accuracy
- 25Hz Max Update Rate (4 concurrent GNSS)
- Max Altitude: 80,000m
- Max G: ≤4
- Max Velocity: 500m/s
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.05m/s
- Heading Accuracy: 0.3 degrees
- Time Pulse Accuracy: 30ns
- Supports NMEA, UBX, and RTCM protocols over UART or I2C interfaces
- Cold: 24s
- Hot: 2s
3.3V VCC and I/O
- Current Consumption: ~31mA Tracking GPS+GLONASS
- Spoofing Detection
- External Interrupt
- Pin Control
- Low Power Mode