- SparkFun ICM-20948 9DoF IMU Breakout (Qwiic)
- Features an extremely low powered tracking device
- Doesn't need soldering
- Comes with a logic shifter and broken out GPIO pins
The SparkFun ICM-20948 9DoF IMU Breakout (Qwiic) features a Qwiic-enabled breakout board complete with a logic shifter and broken out GPIO pins for all your motion-sensing needs.
The ICM-20948 itself is an extremely low powered, I2C and SPI enabled a 9-axis motion tracking device that is ideally suited for smartphones, tablets, wearable sensors, and IoT applications. Utilizing the handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system.
The ICM-20948 also includes a Digital Motion Processor that offloads the computation of motion-sensing algorithms from the detectors, allowing the optimal performance of the sensors. Also, all the ICM-20948 pin functionality has been broken out to GPIO and labeled them I2C on the front, SPI on the back for ease of identification.
- 1 x SparkFun ICM-20948 9DoF IMU Breakout (Qwiic)
- Supply voltage: 1.95 to 3.6 V
- Triple-axis MEMS gyroscope with user-programmable full-scale range of ±250 dps, ±500 dps, ±1000 dps, and ±2000 dps
- Triple-axis MEMS accelerometer with programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Triple-axis silicon monolithic Hall-effect magnetic sensor with full scale measurement range to ±4900 µT
- I2C at up to 100 kHz (standard-mode) or up to 400 kHz (fast-mode) or SPI at up to 7 MHz for communication with registers
- I2C Address: 0x69 (0x68 with Jumper)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.