Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun STTS22H Micro Temperature Sensor (Qwiic)
- High-precision digital temperature sensor
- Exceptional accuracy with ±0.5 °C margin of error
- Ultralow power consumption at 1.75 µA
- User-configurable operating modes for versatility
- Easy integration with Qwiic Connect System
The SparkFun STTS22H Micro Temperature Sensor (Qwiic) is a high-precision, digital temperature sensor featuring an ultralow-power STTS22H from ST Microelectronics. This Qwiic-enabled breakout board is housed in a compact form factor and offers exceptional accuracy performance across the entire operating temperature range, with a low margin of error of ±0.5 °C.
The user-configurable operating mode allows for various output data rates or one-shot mode for battery conservation. Additionally, the sensor supports up to four different peripheral addresses and includes an interrupt pin for threshold alerts. The Qwiic Connect System ensures easy and error-free integration with other I2C devices.
- 1x SparkFun Micro Temperature Sensor - STTS22H (Qwiic)
- Uses I2C interface (Qwiic-enabled)
- Two selectable addresses (0x3C (default), 0x38)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +125 °C
- Temperature accuracy (max): ± 0.5 °C (-10 to +60 °C)
- Operating voltage: 1.5 to 3.6 V (Typically 3.3 V if using the Qwiic cable)
- Ultralow current: 1.75 µA in one-shot mode
- Programmable thresholds with interrupt pin
- Programmable operating modes (Freerun, one-shot, and Low-ODR)
- NIST traceability
- Qwiic Micro Form Factor