Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun OpenLog Artemis
- Offers an IMU for built-in logging
- Comes preprogrammed to automatically log IMU
- Provides four ADC channels
- Highly configurable over an easy to use the serial interface
- Doesn't require soldering
The SparkFun OpenLog Artemis is an open-source data logger that comes preprogrammed to automatically log IMU, GPS, serial data, and various pressure, humidity, and distance sensors.
All without writing a single line of code! OpenLog Artemis, or "OLA," automatically detects, configures, and logs Qwiic sensors.
The OLA is specifically designed for users who just need to capture a lot of data to a CSV and get back to their larger project.
- 1 x SparkFun OpenLog Artemis
- 1.20 x 1.20 inch
Artemis Module (Cortex-M4F based Apollo3 microcontroller)
- Configurable via CH340E and Artemis Firmware Upload GUI
Operating voltage range
- 3.3 V to 6.5 V (via VIN with optional external power switch)
- ~20 mA (Run)
- ~80 µA (Sleep)
- ~18 µA (Deep Sleep - regulator shut down)
- 1 x USB type C
- 1 x LiPo battery enabled
- 1 x Qwiic enabled I2C with power control
- 1 x SWD 2x5 header
- 4 x Analog-to-digital
- 14-bit, up to 1900 Hz, 2 V max (3.3 V compatible)
- 1 x microSD socket
- RTC with 1mAhr battery backup
- 9-axis IMU logging up to 250 Hz
- LiPo charge indicator
- Serial Tx and Rx